Monday, October 3, 2011

Bill Clinton Loves To Tango




Think Chaz Bono is a polarising Dancing With The Stars contestant? It could have been a lot worse. Former US president Bill Clinton appeared on the Rachel Ray Show on September 20 and admitted he had been asked to compete on the hit dancing competition - but the grueling training regimen would have been too much for him.



Asked if he'd ever consider appearing on the show, Clinton said, "This is interesting. Actually, they contacted me once about this. And I told them I didn't have the time to train for it. You know, you actually have to go out there and train - you really work at it - so I had to pass. But I think it's a hoot."



But if he did have the time to put himself through the paces, Clinton is certain which dance he'd most like to take on. "I would like to master the tango," Clinton offered. "Just last night, Hillary said to me. You know, when I'm not Secretary of State anymore, we should take dance lessons." (Reuters)



There is something about tango which men find fascinating. Maybe it's the passionate character of the dance, the close hold or the music. Many think the tango is a difficult dance to master and shy away from learning it. Actually, of all the ballroom dances, the tango is the easiest to learn. So, for those who have always wanted to learn how to tango but were afraid to try - go for it!









No comments: